Service Level: Music Promotion – 30 – 60 days delivery with weekly reports.
Our approach to music promotion is one that put emphasis on results and fostering success for you. For that reason, we start out with a strategy consultation. The goal for this is for us learn about you, your music, who you are, what your message is, and what your goals are and any particular project. After which, our team of music professionals, brand strategists, business developers, and marketing experts use that assessment to develop a robust and effective strategy (plan/road-map) to best market and promote your music. Once agreed upon the plan, we’d implement it over a period of time you select.
If you don’t agree with the plan we come up with, we’d issue you a 100% refund.
We’d then start pushing your music and/or project throughout our entire platform.
Here are some elements available to us:
Social Media: 500k Impressions with 15 – 30% engagement rate.
- Blog Placements: 1 blog write up published on our blog and our blog partners.
- Streaming Placements: Exclusive song placement across top streaming services and websites such as Deezer your songs are heard, get into more playlists, and increase your artist and playlist followers.
- Press Releases: We get your story onto major news sites like Associated Press, New York Times and more. We also distribute your news releases to more than 250,000 subscribers and as many as 30,000 bloggers and journalists.
- Music Career Consultation: The purpose is to learn more about you, your music, and your goals. This would help us formulate a strategy for music development, branding and monetization tailored to you, your music and your goals. We would schedule regular meetings/calls throughout the period to track progress. The subject matter covers the following:
- Publishing & Licensing
- Brand Partnerships / Sponsorships
- Placements & Bookings
As a valued member, you will also be placed on our list for :
- Active Placements: We submit your catalog of music to licensing opportunities that are suitable for your music. These opportunities are usually through our partnerships in the following industries:
- Gaming & Virtual Reality
- Active Booking: We also work on brand projects in major cities across the world and most of such projects require musicians and music creators. We book artists and music creators from our value members.