It’s here, yes it’s here! After a long time of preparation, @TheMusicDA is proud to announce that this summer we’ll be taking in 2 emerging artists and launch them into stardom. Two (1 male hip hop/pop and 1 female pop) artists will receive an opportunity of a lifetime to record and release an EP with the full financial, technical, professional support of @TheMusicDA and its partners. Here is how it works:
- Music Development: Once the 2 artists have been selected, @TheMusicDA will host a 4 week music development camp with an “all-star” team of experienced producers, songwriters, mixing and mastering engineers, vocal coaches and all other professionals needed tailored to the project; all guided by a project manager working in a state-of-the-art recording studio in New York City to translate project ideas into commercially-viable music.
- Full digital distribution.
- Feature an established artist.
- Produce and distribute a full length feature music video.
2. Branding: $300 million! That is the estimated net worth of Beyonce. Aside from her talent, Queen B owes her net worth in large part to the fact that she’s become a internationally recognized brand. With that in mind, while music development is progressing, our brand strategists and business developers will carefully tailor a narrative and image that authentically represents the artists and the project.
3. Marketing & Promo: And our experienced marketers and publicists develop and implement a full fledged project roll out and marketing plan to best present the artists, the music and the project in ways that connect with millions of potential fans, music supervisors, A&Rs. They will work hard to make sure that fans will hear the song, see the video and see the artists on billboards everywhere they go. All done through a full-fledged campaign that include:
- radio premiere and live interviews (Hot 97, 105.1 and more)
- social media marketing (Twitter, YouTube, Instagram, Facebook, Snapchat)
- music blogs / websites and magazines placements (The Source, Hip Hop Weekly,Vibe Magazine and more)
- streaming channels promotion (Spotify,Soundcloud,Reverbnation,Deezer)
- press releases / press conferences (distribute project news releases to major story sites like Associated Press, New York Times and more than 250,000 subscribers and as many as 30,000 bloggers and journalists.)
- sync licensing (through our network of over 600 music supervisors and music directors)
- tours and events
- Open to all artists and bands registered and verified on our website. If not registered yet, you will be prompted to register when submitting your application. (See How To Register And Submit Your Profile For Verification) A complete profile is REQUIRED.
- Submission should be an original track in video (YouTube video URL) or audio (Soundcloud mp3 URL and cover art). The URL must point to a single song and NOT a playlist. Link to playlist will be rejected.
- No covers will be accepted.
- Selected artist(s) will be notified via email and must respond within seven days of receiving the notification email or else will forfeit the opportunity.
- International artists/bands must provide documentation for their own entry into the U.S.
- Besides travel and accommodation, all other expenses related to the opportunity will not be included.
- Inappropriate, offensive and harmful submissions, as well as submissions that do not fit the brief and follow the guidelines, will be removed.